Our team follows all prevention guidance outlined by the Washington State Department of Health because it is important to protect our clients and ourselves. Additionally, we are cognizant that those over 60 years old and those with serious medical conditions of any age are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
Some of our COVID-19 Prevention Steps:
- We wear masks when interacting with clients and other household members
- We educate patient family members about steps taken to prevent spread of COVID-19
- We screen staff for symptoms daily before beginning work
- We track the date and time of all visitors, health care providers, and others in the home
- We ensure frequent hand washing and surface sanitization
For more prevention guidance information from the Washington State Department of Health, please click here.